Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm Dreading Monday! But I have something to Share!

Presidents Day! Almost the whole world is off today..lol....had to wake up Super Early today and was dreading every minute of it. =(

Its now 4:11...almost time to go home but before i go...i want to post the new song I wrote. Its a bit personal but I just wanted to Share it. I'm not done yet...because i need one more verse...but i will update it once completed.



Bittersweet Misery

Verse 1
Take a walk with me
You insisted
After our fight you kissed me
Messed my head up,
By telling me, “You can leave,
There’s another one for me.
I open the door Slowly, I’m lonely
Only to hear you tell me
“Baby don’t leave me”

Chorus
You can give me the world,
It won’t matter
You can love me, but selfishly
I will falter
I wish we can press rewind
To find wisdom before the crime
Creating unforgettable history
Baby
We are in Bittersweet Misery

No comments:

Post a Comment