Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Wednesday! =)

Today is a great day! I had the time to think about this song I'm writing...I had one more verse I needed to complete...No pressure because I'm a natural..LOL jk but yes, I'm finally done. I actually think I already have a melody for the song....but it's still a working progress. Enjoy!


Bittersweet Misery


By: Rose Xiong



Verse 1

Take a walk with me

You said

After our fight you kissed me

To replace

Your evil ways

Only messes with my head,

Telling me, “You can leave,

There’s another one for me.

I open the door Slowly, I’m lonely

Only to hear you tell me

“Baby don’t leave me”



Chorus

You can give me the world,

It won’t matter

You can love me, but selfishly

I will falter

I wish we can press rewind

To find wisdom before the crime

Creating unforgettable history

Baby

We are in Bittersweet Misery





Verse 2

I can’t wait to see you

Then again,

I want to leave you

In the Rain.

The pain

I’ve devoured in this hour

Leaves me

Emotional

Like a Roller coaster

Baby, There’s no use in

Debating Old news

Only to hear the same conclusion

Makes positivity an illusion

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment